Antifreeze complex additive for concrete and mortar mixtures possesses the combined, antifreeze, accelerating, plasticizing action. The additive is designed for the use in conducting 0concrete, which allows it to work in the conditions of negative temperatures during the erection of monolithic and precast monolithic concrete and reinforced concrete structures. It prevents the possible destruction of concrete structures due to the influence of negative temperatures. The additive accelerates the strength set, reduces the amount of chemically unbound water in concrete and the freezing point of the liquid phase of concrete or mortar.
Field of application:
- commercial concrete in normal conditions and at negative hardening temperatures;
- reinforced concrete products in conditions of TBO and normal grasp;
- solutions for repair work and masonry;
- concrete on porous aggregates.
The additive allows one to:
- carry out concrete works in the conditions of negative temperatures (up to minus 15ºС);
- to provide a set of strengths without the use of additional heat treatment;
- to receive not less than 30% increase of strength of concrete at the age of 28 days from vintage, at the calculated temperature of hardening not below minus (15 ± 5) ºС in the conditions of unheated polygon (in the manufacture of monolithic and precast monolithic concrete and reinforced concrete structures);
- to increase the final strength characteristics of concrete by 10% or more (in evenly plasticized concrete mixtures that harden in equal conditions);
- to increase the adhesion of concrete with mortgage reinforcement and hardware;
- to receive concretes with the increased indicators on water resistance, frost resistance, durability.
Safety requirements when working with the supplement:
The introduction of the additive into the concrete mixture does not change the toxicological and hygienic characteristics of the concrete. When working with the additive should use personal protective equipment in accordance with GOST 12.4.103 and GOST 12.4.01
- Appearance liquid
- Colour brown
- Specific gravity kg / liter 1,2
- Mass fraction of water, % 75
- chlorine ions,% до 0,1
- (pH) mass fraction of dry matter of 2.5% 7,5-9
- Consumption at operating temperature -5 ºC 1-2 kg per 100 kg of cement
- Consumption at operating temperature -10 ºC 1.5-3 kg per 100 kg of cement
- Consumption at operating temperature -15 ºC 2-4 kg per 100 kg of cement